Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Halfway there...

For the first time in months I have been able to spend a few hours volunteering! Even more amazingly, my visit coincided with gorgeous sunny weather so I was able to progress the first topcoat of 'Vanfit' B759852. It is lovely to finally be spending time improving its appearance - until today, every session so far had made it look worse cosmetically, as it underwent the process of plank replacement and patch repainting.

The ends have been left for a later date.

I got as far as the door centre line today, another productive afternoon will see the other half completed.

There were quite a few changes on site that I noticed today, I will upload photos of these during the week whenever I have time.